Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Reading list

I am notorious for ripping pages out of a magazine or newspaper. It will be a picture of a hairstyle I like, a paint color I fall in love with, a movie I want to see, or a book I want to read. I have literally HUNDREDS of these ripped pages in my address book, my purse, tucked in other magazines as bookmarks, in my organizer, my wallet. So I finally am going to organize them and put them here, on my blog, starting with my "to Read" list.



Chewed by Augusten Burroughs

The Execution of Noa P. Singleton by Elizabeth L. Silver

The Pretty One by Lucinda Rosenfeld

Another Piece of my Heart by Jane Green

Where'd you go, Bernadette? by Maria Semple

Where we belong by Emily Giffin

Making Babies by Anne Enright

Girls in White Dresses by Jennifer Close

Someday, Someday, Maybe by Lauren Graham

Always something there to remind me by Beth Harbison

The Night Circus by Erin Morganstern

Bed by David Whitehouse

Don't kill the birthday girl (tales from an allergic life) by Sandra Beasley

Kindred Spirits by Sarah Strohmeyer

The Pretend Wife by Bridget Asher

Swim back to me by Anne Packer

Trouble by Kate Christensen

What Rhymes with Bastard? by Linda Robertson

How I got my Wiggle back by Anthony Field

The Shining Girls by Lauren Beukes

Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter








And the books I have most recently read

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

The Running Waves by TM Murphy and Seton Murphy

The 50 Shades of Grey trilogy by EL James

Mercury and Me by Jim Hutton

Dark Places by Gillian Flynn

The Girls by Lori Lansens

Undertow by KR Conway

If you ask me by Betty White





No comments: