- 8oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic, pressed
- 2 jalapeno peppers seeded and diced (to make them hotter 3-4 peppers)
- 1 package 50 count small wonton wraps
In a bowl, combine the cheeses, cream cheese, garlic and jalapenos.
Arrange the wonton wraps in a single layer on a baking sheet. Add one teaspoon of the filling to each wonton wrap (don't overfill!). Dip your fingers in water and run your fingers along the edges of each wonton wrap, then fold diagonally. Pinch the edges, sealing them tightly, and flatten out all bubbles along the edge. Fry the wontons in hot oil until brown and crispy. Allow to drain and dry on a few paper towels. Serve warm.