Sunday, July 7, 2013

Another book post

Are you a member of GOODREADS?  It's a book app/website that I absolutely adore.  Basically, you go on there, click the books you've read, want to read, and are reading, and then you can follow your friends and reccommend books to them, or read books they've liked.  There are a ton of books on there, both old and new.  You can search by author, genre, book title.  It keeps track of it all for you, so you can check it at the library or bookstore and make sure you arent getting something that you've already read.  I love following what my friends are reading and then following up with their reviews.  I find lots of my "to-read" books that way!  Follow me on Goodreads by clicking here and signing up for free.  Let me know if you join, so I can follow you, too! 

No comments: