Monday, June 3, 2013

Free Ice Cream!

I know this post doesn't necessarily go along with all of my exercise posts, but everyone deserves a treat now and then, right?  And its even better when it's FREE. 

For all of my Massachusetts readers, Friendly's restaurants have their second annual customer appreciation days coming up this month.  You can get a free cone of ice cream as their way of saying "Thank You". 


Free Ice Cream Cones from 12pm-8pm on these dates and locations:

6/13 - Wollaston, Weymouth, South Weymouth and Hanover Friendly's locations

6/20 Sagamore Beach and Falmouth Friendly's locations

One of these Friendly's is near me, and I know my family will be headed there for our free treat.  We will be celebrating the last week of school then, so we have a valid excuse for some yummy ice cream! Enjoy!!! 

No comments: