A lot of bloggers are doing this so here I am, jumping on the bandwagon. 5 random facts about me.
1. I bite my nails something terrible. Im not sure where I got this bad habit, but it started when I was teeny tiny and I have never been able to stop completely, no matter what I try.
2. I have this idea in my head that I would love to be an ultrasound technician for an OB's office someday when my kids are in school full time. Then I think about how its not all good news that ultrasound techs get to give people and I decide that I just cannot do that job. I couldn't bear to give people bad news. Especially when it has to do with their unborn child.
3. I am a magazine junkie. I couldnt even start to guess how many subscriptions to magazines I have. I get most of them for free, cashing in my coke rewards or pampers points for them. It is one of my guilty pleasures.
4. Even though I love movies and watch them all the time, I have never seen "Gone With the Wind". I worked at a video store for a few years, and the owner had never seen it either. We made a pact that we would watch it and I never did (Not sure if she ever watched it). People usually look at me funny when they find out I've never seen it.
5. I used to HATE vacuuming as a kid. This was my designated chore when I was growing up. I would go as far as running the unplugged vacuum over the rugs in my house while my Mom was at work so it would look like I vacuumed. Now, with a son who has dust mite allergies and a baby who is crawling everywhere, I need to vacuum my house atleast once or twice a day. I think this is karma coming back to bite me in the ass for trying to trick my mother when I was younger.
So there ya go. 5 random facts about me. I'd love to hear random facts about all of you!