Sunday, May 19, 2013

Birthday Freebies!!!

Did you know that you can get a TON of free stuff from companies for your birthday?  It's really easy to do, too.  All you do is sign up on their website.  You might get the occasional random emails from them about a sale or a special, but for the most part, there is no spam involved.  And Ive never had an issue with anyone selling my information when I do sign up.
 




My birthday is next weekend and so on May 1st, the birthday goodies started arriving at my home mailbox and in my email account.  So far I've gotten
$10 off a $10 or more purchase at Olympia Sports,
a free panty and $10 off at Victoria's Secret,
a free drink of choice at Starbucks,
a free medium drink of choice at Dunkin Donuts,
250 reward points at AC Moore,
250 reward points at Oriental Trading (These points allow you to work towards free items on your next purchase there)
one free item at Bath and Body Works,
A free burger/sandwich at Red Robin,
A free ice cream at Ben and Jerry's scoop shop,
a free mascara and highlighter (or a lip duo) at Sephora,
$10 off at Sears/Kmart/Lands End,
buy 1 get 1 free meal at Qdoba,
a free medium beverage of choice at Caribou Coffee,
1 free entree at Pizzaria Uno,
1 free medium blizzard at DQ. 
$10 off a $10 purchase at Torrid
$5 off at Hot Topic
One free movie rental at Redbox
A free birthday giftset (lip gloss and body wash) at Philosophy
100 rewards points at Disney Rewards
A free appetizer at Texas Roadhouse




On my birthday each year (or the day before or after) I usually hit the mall and spend a bunch of my coupons.  I get my VS, B&BW, Olympia (usually a free hat or inexpensive pair of sneakers), Sephora (usually a free makeover, too!) Sears, one of my free coffees, and one of my free meals.  I can walk out of the mall with my arms full of little bags, a full belly, and a face of makeup and I didnt spend a dime (or very little money, atleast)!  Then the rest of the month I use the free meal/drink/dessert coupons when Im out and about with the family.  Its a great inexpensive way to take the family out, since my meal is free and my 1 year old can share my meal with me.  I only have to pay for hubby and the two big kids, instead of 5 meals.  Im a big bargain shopper, so May is my favorite bargain month!! 

Have you tried to sign up for birthday freebies?  Go for it!  To make it easy on you, I posted each link above to the website where you can sign up for each of these birthday treats.  Let me know if you get any specials from other places not listed!

No comments: