Thursday, October 31, 2013

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

To all my little ghouls and goblins that read this blog, I want you to have a fun but safe Halloween!  Enjoy your nights, whether you are trick or treating with your little Monkeys or headed out to a party.  HAVE FUN!! 


 This is my Captain America, my little Unicorn, and my Rockstar!



And for all of you who need a quick and easy snack idea for preschools or kids Halloween parties.......


Tomorrow is my daughter's day to bring in snack for her kindergarten class.  So I made her Mummies and bones to bring in! 

 



The mummies are just small boxes of yogurt covered raisins.  I took white crepe paper, cut it lengthwise to make narrow strips, wrapped the boxes and added googly eyes.  The bones are pizza crust dough!  I made a salted dough, rolled it in my hands, snipped the ends with scissors


 
 And folded the snipped pieces in towards each other.  It made a femur bone shape. 

I lightly sprayed a cookie sheet and put the bones down on it. Then I sprinkled kosher salt on it and baked for about 12 minutes on 425* until they were golden brown.  They make really yummy pretzels!  I make these each year for Halloween parties and the kids love them.  And so easy!  It only took me about 40 minutes to make everything this morning.  Happy Halloween!!! 

No comments: