Monday, August 19, 2013

Allergies, Asthma, Eczema

I just got into a conversation over on the Facebook page with a friend who, although I didn't know it before, has allergies and asthma.  My 9 year old has allergies, asthma, and eczema.  My 16 month old has shown some signs of allergies, even though she hasn't been tested yet. And I have allergies (and am in my mid 30's).  I'm wondering if any of my readers have allergies, asthma, and eczema, and I'm wondering what ages and stages you all are at?  My son's allergies are mostly life threatening, although he does have some milder allergies.  His asthma is mostly sports induced.  His eczema is worsened by changes of seasons and heat.  My allergies are mostly mild, but my shrimp allergy has caused some anaphylaxis.  My baby's allergies are yet to be determined, but she has testing in about 6 weeks.  How about all of you?  Do I have any followers with allergies, asthma or eczema?  Do your kids or another family member have any of the above?  I'm curious.  Allergies, asthma and eczema are a huge part of my family, unfortunately.  I'll gladly post more treatment and allergy friendly posts here if I have enough of a following.  We have lots of treatment tips, recipes and advice!!! 


1 comment:

Rantings of Super Mommy said...

My 11 yr old has very bad asthma and her trigger is a cold so with out fail every cold season poor thing gets nailed (: