Sunday, August 11, 2013

A new pizza recipe

I'm always on the lookout for new recipes to try.  I have to please some pretty picky kids, plus make sure that it is allergy safe.  My kids (all three of them!) love pizza.  So when I stumbled across a recipe for a no dough pizza, I was excited to give it a try. 

For the "crust"
1 8oz package of room temp cream cheese
2 eggs
1/4 tsp ground plack pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese

Topping
1/2 cup pizza sauce (I used the jar sauce I had in the fridge)
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese

and then whatever other toppings that you want..... pepperoni, peppers, mushrooms, hamburger, sausage, pineapple, tomatoes, etc. We used just cheese for our first time making this. 

Preheat oven to 350*.  Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.  Mix cream cheese, pepper, garlic powder and parmesan cheese until combined.  Spread into baking dish.  Bake for 12-15 min or until golden brown.  Allow crust to cool for 10 minutes. 



Spread sauce onto "crust" and top with cheese and other toppings.  Bake another 8-10 minutes until cheese is melted. 








No comments: