Am I dating myself with the above quote? Google it, kiddos, if you don't know it already.
I've been nominated for a Liebster award! Out of all the blogs she must read and follow, My friend Jasmine over at FleurtyandFit nominated my little blog for a Liebster award. And I am SO grateful!! The Liebster is an award for bloggers, by bloggers. It's a way to discover new blogs, promote each other, and recognize each other's awesomeness! In Order to accept the award, you must follow a few rules.....
1. you must link back to the person who nominated you
2. you must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominator 3. you must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award (with a small following) 4. you must create 10 questions for your nominees
5. you must notify your nominees
My questions from Jasmine:
1. What was the first blog you ever read? Marksnews.com Mark is one of my oldest, dearest friends, and he posted the most interesting, funny stuff! I wish he'd blog again. Plllleeeeeaaasssseeee???
3. What is your go to easy recipe for dinner each week? Bacon wrapped chicken bites. Recipe HERE
4. What is your favorite social media site? Facebook, IG, Twitter, others? Facebook and Instagram!
5. Where do you see your blog in 1 year? 5 years? 10 years? Oh gosh, that's a tough one. I'd love to be doing what I'm doing now but with way more followers. Blogging can be so time consuming, so maybe I could be making more money off of it then, but still doing what I love, cooking, crafting and creating with my kids, and still living a fairly healthy lifestyle and being an inspiration to others.
6. What is your favorite thing to do for fun? Play with my family. Doesn't matter if we are at a playground, playing a board game, riding bikes, swimming, it's all fun with them.
7. Who is your best friend? I have two. Jaime and I have been best friends since we were 10. She moved away 10 years ago but through years and miles apart, she has been at my side. She is the Godmother to my children and my unbiological sister. I couldnt ask for a better female bestie. Billy is stuck with me forever. He was my ex-Fiance's best friend, and when we broke up, Billy stuck by me. He can make me laugh like no other and is my kids' Godfather. Jaime and Billy aren't just best friends, they are family. And I'm so blessed to have them.
8. How do you promote your blog? Mostly on Facebook. An occasional shout out on IG, and numerous Pinterest pins. And word of mouth has been my best support so far.
9. What is your favorite Disney Movie? The Jungle Book or Toy Story or Bedknobs and Broomsticks and I could pick a dozen more!
10. If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world, with unlimited funds--where would you go? Disney again. My family had so much fun when we went back in March. And then maybe Aruba. And I'd love to take my family to Portugal to see my roots.