Monday, February 3, 2014

Britax information webinar Please join me!

As parents, we all want our children to be as safe as they possibly can be.  I always tell my kids that my job as a parent is to keep them safe and healthy.  If I take short cuts in certain areas, I risk their health and safety and I am not doing my job!  One of my biggest concerns is car seat safety.  I have had my childrens' carseats installed by certified carseat technicians since they were babies.  And they ride in the top rated BRITAX carseats until they reach the maximum for height and weight limits on those carseats.  But lately, with height limits, weight limits, forward vs rear facing limits changing often, I get confused.  And with each new carseat I buy, it seems like there are more buckles and latches to install!  How do I install correctly, and what are the correct limits for my children? 

For parents who are concerned with carseat safety (and frankly, aren't we all?), there is a webinar hosted by carseat manufacturer BRITAX on Thursday February 6th between 1pm and 2pm EST.  The webinar is hosted by Sarah Tilton, who is a Child Passenger Safety (CPS) advocate for Britax.  Sarah has written THIS post about carseat safety.  Please check it out to learn some interesting tips about the proper way to install a carseat and safely fastening your child in. 

To register for this webinar, please click HERE.  It is a free webinar hosted by Britax.  Britax is hosting this so parents can learn all of the ins and outs of using the LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children) system in the car.  With the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards changing, this webinar will help parents learn how to keep their children as safe as possible in the car. 

I hope I can get as many parents as possible to sign up for this free webinar.  Let's keep our children safe! 

No comments: